Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 in retrospect

So it's the last day of 2014 and as everyone does, I'm looking back. And it's actually been the best year I can remember for a while. I know not everyone can say the same - I have some friends who have had a truly dreadful year. But for me 2014 was a good one. A dream came true - Cosi Fan Tutte in the West End - I met a hero - Armistead Maupin. My boys are getting older - Toby in the Juniors now - and easier. I had three amazing holidays. I made some new friends and appreciated some old ones. So I'm feeling positive going into next year. No idea what it will hold.

We never celebrate New Years - even before children it was rare for us to go out and party. Tonight I imagine will be a quiet one. But I'm thankful for the year I've had. Even though I rarely blog, I had to write this post and look back!

4 comments:

hema priya said...

I wonder your time management skills. You sound to be multi-talented. Especially, I appreciate your acting talent and parenting skills!

INNOVATIONS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
عبده العمراوى said...

شركة امست لمكافحة الحشرات بالدمام

Annie Erwin said...

Nice post, thanks for sharing this informative
post.