Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Yes....I'm still here....

Life as usual chez moi, is quite chaotic. Both boys now have ADHD diagnosis (don't know if I've mentioned that before) and are medicated. So now I'm the ONLY member of my little family who isn't ADHD (Husband was diagnosed at the same time as No 1 Son).

It's hard. I won't glitter coat it. But it's all I know. But it means that things like blogging disappear. I admit Facebook has also killed the blog - it's quicker to keep up with everything there. But I remembered my little corner of the blogosphere here and thought I'd just ramble on - I never assume anyone is reading this anyway.....

I've taken on a big responsibility. I'm now Chair of Governors at Son No 2's school. Which seems an awfully grown up and responsible thing for someone like me to do. But I'm actually realising I CAN do it. I've always been a cheerleader for the school - I just also wish I got a badge when I took on the Chair! I know more than I think I do. And it's cool.

No acting work for ages. I changed agent and got very excited but apart from 2 auditions in the summer - one of which I NEARLY got (as usual)....not a sausage.

Someone tell Julian Fellowes they need another fat cook in the Downton Kitchen.

What else....I don't know. I'm VERY tired - was woken at 4.45am by my kid. I don't do well on less than 8 hours sleep and I'd gone to bed at midnight. Stupid me. So I'll stop now. But will make an effort to blog a bit more. Just to clear my mind if nothing else....

1 comment:

RETA said...

I was passing by and stopped to read your post. Thanks for sharing a little of your world with us! You seem like a totally delightful person! I wish you well.

RETA@ http://evenhaazer.blogspot.com