Saturday, February 25, 2012

46/366

46/366 by sally_re
46/366, a photo by sally_re on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
My lovely husband isn't the most romantic man on earth but after 20 valentines days together, he finally came up trumps on this one. He works at the Royal Observatory who run a special Valentine Evening With The Stars - which I've always wanted to go to but Rob doesn't want to go to "work"...

But this year he was presenting the planetarium show so thanks to my lovely Mum, I got to attend - hence the pink light - that's us behind the control panel in the planetarium. As well as watching him deliver a fantastic stargazing experience, he managed to add our wedding sonnet "let me not to the marriage of true minds" to the presentation. I melted!

I also got a rose....We then went to GBK for luscious burgers (and Rob's James Dean impersonation) and then I had a hot bubble bath with the chocolates Rob had bought me.

An utterly perfect Valentine. I do love him.....

No comments: