Saturday, January 28, 2012

25/366

25/366 by sally_re
25/366, a photo by sally_re on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
I am the luckiest girl in the world with the MOST AMAZING PARENTS ever. Most amazingly generous. Thanks to the Bank of Mum and Dad I test drove this baby today and we've bought it - it's being delivered on Tuesday next week.

I can't believe it. It's the newest car I've ever had - 2009 - AND it's got parking sensors! No more dodgy reversing!

I remember blogging about getting my Renault on the Used Car Roadshow when Toby was a few months old....and now hopefully it will be longer than five years before I have to replace this - it's a beautiful Toyota Verso - 7 seater so I can take all the boys and their friends - or jam my mates in the back for girls' night out or Book Clurb!

Now what to call it......

1 comment:

Sally's mum said...

Please no one ask to be adopted - the queue is very long and Kirsti and Sally are high maintenance!