Tuesday, July 05, 2011

184/365

184/365 by sally_re
184/365, a photo by sally_re on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
I gave lovely husband a day off cos he'd given me lots so I was solo parenting.....we decided to go to the park and it started off fine - the boys were playing together so beautifully on the zip slide - Oz pushing Toby and helping him get on, Toby running alongside Oz as he zipped....

Then Oscar went to play on something else and all hell broke loose. Toby didn't want ME to push him. Didn't want to get off. There was a queue of kids waiting a turn so I made him get off.

He screamed at me "I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU" and threw the mother of tantrums. I timed him out and told him to calm down. 4 minutes later "I HATE YOU MUMMY" at full volume. I told him we'd go home if he shouted at me so rudely again. He did.

We went home.

Time spent in the park? 10 mins tops. Grrrrr

No comments: