Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A re-blog.....


girlies, originally uploaded by sally_re.

I found out today that I won the top prize on the My Foam Party website - you might remember seeing this pic a while ago - in March I got free hair dye and was blogging about dyeing our hair using Clairol's new Nice n Easy Foam....

Well....we had to upload pics online and social network about it - which I happily did as I loved my "shade braver" colour.....

AND I WON! I get a night in a London hotel with the girlies, we all get pampered with manicures then I get whisked away with a personal shopper and a £500 budget!!!

I've never spent £500 on clothes in my memory - I usually get my clothes in Sainsbury's Tu range! So I'm awfully excited....

Just goes to show you - enter competitions! Sometimes you do win!

SO THANK YOU CLAIROL! And I still highly recommend their Foam!

No comments: