Friday, May 20, 2011

139/365


139/365, originally uploaded by sally_re.

Via Flickr:
I'm really very lucky. I decided to become Chairmum of the Catford area for Netmums - to organise meet ups and get togethers for fellow mums.

I've had such fun doing it - met some AMAZING women and we have a great time when we get together every week at Rascals - but for the second time we all went out for dinner at my favourite restaurant Sapporo last night - Laura, Suzanna, Saleha, Jo, Allison and Clare and I - and we laughed, and talked, (I swore a lot), had the best fun time - and we all met through a website.

I'm so happy to have met so many fab women - more than mentioned above as we had a lot of apologies last night - it's so hard to get out in the evenings sometimes - but we WILL be doing it again very soon. So this pic is dedicated to ALL my Catford Netmum chums - really happy we've all met.

No comments: