Saturday, May 14, 2011

132/365


132/365, originally uploaded by sally_re.

Via Flickr:
It was book club tonight - and we went to a restaurant I haven't been to in Catford - Mekan (http://www.mekanrestaurant.co.uk/)

It was lovely food - Turkish - but the decor was what I loved the most - very minimal, quite industrial, with steel beams and wood floors - but this is the best bit - a wall full of mirrors. It's a stunning idea and one I want to copy (though I haven't got a wall I can imagine it will work with)

Book club was great - such a lovely bunch of women - and a great choice of book this month - we did The Worlds Wife by Carol Anne Duffy - haven't read any poetry for ages and I loved it.

So if you're near Catford and fancy a lovely Turkish feast (I had Kalamari and King Prawns - delish) then I can highly recommend Mekan!

No comments: