Friday, March 25, 2011

283/365


283/365, originally uploaded by sally_re.

How boring, I hear you cry. A photo of your car....well....

Yesterday I took it in for a service. This car has cost me a fortune in the last 12 months - from a seriously expensive service last year, a new battery, 3 new tyres, new back suspension and a new exhaust. I wasn't expecting this service + MOT to be expensive at all....under £200 easy.

Ah no. £400. Then £235 for the road tax....

HOWEVER...having spent just one day without it yesterday and dragging my four year old around on public transport and then both kids around on foot.....

It's almost worth every penny.....don't know what I'd do without a car (and yes I know I'm lazy and unecofriendly). I really don't....

Anyone want to buy a child to help me pay for it?

No comments: