Saturday, February 26, 2011

57/365


57/365, originally uploaded by sally_re.

Today I met my friend Julie's baby Leah - Leah was born on the 1st of the 1st...2011 - cool birthdate or what! But she unfortunately was very poorly for the first few weeks of life and has only just recently come home from hospital.

It was SO nice to be able to meet her, see her big sister Mya (who is the same age as my eldest) and see Julie being so amazing and positive and looking so fantastic. So glad the family is all together under the same roof and so happy to spend an hour cuddling little Leah as she slept on my chest.

I explained how I wished Leah cold be my picture of the day, but I had to stick to my heart theme.... Mya jumped up and suggested this picture - those are her fingers making the heart - and I love it - thank you Mya!

No comments: