Monday, December 20, 2010

Shamelessly stolen....

from the beautiful Zoe at Quite Frankly - love this idea

Five minutes
Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010.

Jane Eyre job and working with Judi Dench
Watching Oscar learn to ride a big boy bike
Toby's first day at Torridon School
My birthday at Royal China
Our first night in the loft
Candlelit bubble baths in my own ensuite
Getting very drunk on Katharine's birthday
Getting my ipod
Seeing Bright Star
Decorating the christmas tree all together
Whitstable holiday - and holding a tarantula!
Kirsti here in February and making sushi together
London Aquarium and dashing across Waterloo Bridge in the wheelchair
Writing songs with Clare and Daniel
Starting Little Bubbles Outreach
Seeing Toby maturing and expressing himself so much
The boys playing nicely together sometimes
Doing more singing with the preschoolers at parties as well as at work
Sledging down the hill yesterday
Watching Toby play madly with playdough and revelling in Octonauts
Seeing Oscar start to read for pleasure - independently

I must admit there's been more I'd like to forget this year - falling out with my best friend has hurt me more than anything, the ankle, the diabetes, the ADHD....but nice to make a list of good things to remember when I'd rather move on to 2011 as soon as possible....

2 comments:

Judy said...

What a great way to remember the highlights of the year. I'm SO going to steal this for one of my "end of the year" posts...

I <3 Judi Dench...what a treat it must have been to work with her!

zoe xx said...

Hey lady!
Blogging again, hopefully for more than one day!
I have just spent a little while catching up on your life - I mailed you via facebook.

Love you
x