Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Some recent pics of the boys and the family....

Smiley Oscar....ain't he sweet

My big boy in his skinny jeans...5 going on 15....
Future career as a contortionist? Who pulls funny faces?
Rob being silly...as usual....
My current favourite Toby face...
Kirsti tucking into a 99....very English....it was bloody cold though!
Rob and I at the Princess Vic..I look a bit drunk but I wasn't! I was driving - just dozy....
My fave pic of K and I - at Sapporo, our favourite place to be!
Toby pulling a funny face

Oscar on the iconic gorilla at Crystal Palace Park

3 comments:

Tequilamonkey said...

Love you and your fantastic boys!
Great to read a catch up before this :-)
when we gonna get to see you? I haven't seen your boys in yonks and they look even more fun than before :-D

Clare Griffiths said...

Love the way the light catches Oz's hair on the last photo! Wonderful!

Polkadotmagpie said...

Fabulous pics of all of you! I am a sucker for redheads. xo