Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tagged by Jemma

The lovely Jemma in her new home on Blogspot has tagged me!

“Open the 6th picture folder on your computer, open the 6th photo and blog it. Write something about it. Then tag 6 more people to do the same”

OK - this is Rob and I in Antigua in May 2003 - our one and only proper holiday abroad in 18 years as a couple! Our honeymoon back in 1996 had been a complete failure and also in Kiev, not exactly sunny or romantic!

We went to Pineapple Beach resort which was all inclusive and it was lovely. Only complaint was the coral reefs were all dead so the snorkelling wasn't great...we both got sunburnt and I also got my hair corn-rowed the day after this pic was taken! It was wonderful - everything a second honeymoon could be....and I'd be pregnant by the end of the year so who knows when we'll ever get back to the Caribbean...maybe in 2043!

Ok I tag.....Moxie, Clare G, Poppymom...everyone else I know doesn't really blog much anymore (it's all about Facebook) so if FB people read this - Esther, Jai, Kirsti.....think that's 6! Thanks Jemma for the memories!

3 comments:

Tequilamonkey said...

Aw that's a really lovely photo! You both look so relaxed, and happy, and in love and glowing awwww!

I bet you get a holiday sooner than you think. My motrher holds great score in holidays away from the children and has already offered to have ours for a week in a couple of year ;)

Anonymous said...

Yay! great pic. great memories

nova i s typing with me

v h vjghgcdim7vbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

is a love letter from him

xxx

verification = sismadmi

ps mox here

Bobbie said...

I agree with the above - it's a gorgeous photo of you and your man.xxx