Tuesday, February 24, 2009

PLEASE do this for my cousin

You may have read/heard about "the best job in the world" - they were advertising for someone to work on the Barrier Reef...and she's applied.

My cuz is amazing - as you can see if you watch her video and RATE IT PLEASE!!!

http://islandreefjob.com/applicants/watch/eWM8Q3m8vOA

She honestly would be perfect for this job - she has a degree in Enviromental Management, has worked in so many jobs all over the world - she's a wonderful wonderful woman and could do amazing things if she had the opportunity. And she's all chilly up there in the Alps! So please - spare a moment, watch her vid (she talks very quickly in it but she only had a minute!) and rate her - she's TOTALLY worth it!

Thank you!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Done!

Although I think I should get the job as I look great in a Sarong and a big floppy hat :o)

(It's Mox BTW)