Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Cards.....

I could pretend it's because I want to save the planet and cards contribute to Global Warming. I could pretend I lost my address book. I could pretend I lost use of my legs or the post office burnt down.....but I'm going to be honest.

I haven't sent any cards out this year because I kept meaning to and then time ran out.

So all you wonderful people who have sent me cards - I'm so so grateful and so sorry that I'm totally crap. If it's the thought that counts I promise I have thought of each and every one of you and thought big. I promise!


All I can do now is wish you and yours a blissfully HAPPY CHRISTMAS. May worries be far away. May joy be very close. May everything be sparkly and glittery and wonderful. And lets wish for wonderfulness in the New Year.


I'm sorry. I promise I'll try harder next year. Santa will be leaving coal in my stocking.

No comments: