Saturday, July 05, 2008

Yay! Rob is home....

Been quite a bonkers week. Got home from Americaland on Thursday morning....Rob flew out on Friday. So I was on my own with the boys all week. Which, considering I was tired, went fine - must have been because I was so well rested from my holiday!

Glad my man is home though. He's just putting Oz to bed then he'll be glued to Dr Who (which I don't really watch so am not that bothered!).

Other news....erm....got a new SatNav which is fab.....got my car fixed (£400!!!) which was fab and expensive at the same time......tattoo is looking mighty fine - no scabbing - had a bath last night and it survived so that's cool (someone told me not to bathe it for a couple of weeks).

Had a bit of post-holiday blues this week though - lonely too - ate a lot of Ben and Jerry's (frozen yogurt not the ice cream so not too ruinous). But now Rob is home I'll cheer up a bit and get on with things. It's birthday season at the moment - had a party last weekend which was fab though I was a bit zombified with jet lag - and another one today which was lovely - catching up with people I haven't seen for ages.

So a bit boring really....but I wanted to post - am going to try and post more as I just haven't been and it's crap.

Should tell some Toby stories since this blog used to be all about Oz....Toby is saying a few more words - "bubble", "door", "no", "nose", "Whaddat?", "bye bye" and everytime he sees a teletubby "Lala!!!" irrespective of which tubby it is. He loves em. He's still climbing everything and wrecking everything.....Will try and get some pics/vid up soon.

Yawn. I'm boring myself now.......

No comments: