Saturday, July 12, 2008

Time goes so fast....

When you have children it seems to fly. I can't believe Oz will be 4 soon. And Toby is one and a half. I saw Mamma Mia the movie last night and it was fab - Meryl Streep is totally amazing for a woman of her age - looks and moves like a 20 year old. Pierce Brosnan is the cheesiest thing ever - thoroughly enjoyable though. I saw the original cast on the West End and it wasn't quite as good as that but I do recommend it as a good girly night out.

One of the songs I'd forgotten from the show is this one - Slipping Through My Fingers. I think it was an original for Mamma Mia (correct me if I'm wrong any Abba fans) and it spoke to me of how time is going so fast and soon the boys will be grown without me even realising.....



And Meryl sings it beautifully. Made a tear come to my eye. Go see and enjoy

No comments: