Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm back!

Had an AMAZING time in the States.....lots of sleep, girly goss, eating, drinking.....and......I got a little permanent reminder of my time there.....the symbol of stonecutter friendship - a sunflower. Me and my gals all got one....

This was in the tattoo place just after - hence the redness and blood! I will post a close up of it as it looks now once I get my pics off my sister's camera (Kirsti please upload them!!). In this pic it was a little bloody! *eek*. It wasn't half as bad as I thought it would be - only took ten minutes and only cost $20! Hoorah!

Actually just took a pic of it myself (excuse wobble it's a self portrait and hard to take a picture of your own right shoulder..!)I'm too tired to blog all the details of the trip but will try to over the next few days - I flew in yesterday morning....Rob flew out this morning at 7.30. Barely saw my man before we tag team parented and I'm on now all week - with jet lag.

In other brief news my car is broken - emission light is on so it isn't safe to drive - so thanks to my amazing friend Claire and my Mum, I dumped the kids and sped up to Tower Bridge on the train and now have a hire car for the week until I can get mine fixed on Thursday. It's a stick shift though, which I haven't driven for years.....quite scary but I got home through London in rush hour without stalling once. We're off to Epsom for a party tomorrow so we'll see how we go! Eek! It's a little Nissan - 5 door so big enough for us but nothing like my lovely Jeremiah.....thank God I've got a car though!

Right - off to moisturise my tat. Can't believe I got one before Moxie....I have haven't I Mox?

2 comments:

So long, farewell! said...

lol, yep you have. Every time I'm about to get one I get preggers so, not being a Kerry Katona, I've had to keep delaying it :o)

Glad you had a good time but sorry your brum is out of action. Hope it is easy to fix.

Can't wait to hear all about your trip.

x

Kirsti said...

In case Kara didn't pass the info on: 99% of the pics are uploaded to http://www.flickr.com/photos/erish/ for your enjoyment. The 4 that saved to the camera's internal memory I can't get until the new cable arrives.