Sunday, June 15, 2008

I think Oscar might have broken my nose a little bit....

It's been a mad weekend. I haven't blogged for ages, I know. But I'm off to Detroit on Wednesday to spend a week without the kids or husband - visiting my sister and my stonecutter pals. I can't wait! So I've been preparing by selling lots of baby stuff to raise some spending money. Did an NCT sale on Saturday which took loads of preparation but I made £70. Then today I did a boot sale. Made £30. But lots of lifting, carrying, standing in the sun.....haggling.....

My back has been really bad - I've got a pelvic problem (I think it was sacroceliac joint or something similar) and haven't been to the chiro for a few weeks and it's got worse......been sore all weekend with shooting pain down my legs too - muscular I think. Not enough to disable me but enough to have me in constant minor pain.

Toby has woken up at 5.30 am for the past 3 mornings. And I haven't had my usual weekend lie-in (since I'm basically having a week off) so I'm exhausted. And this morning in my bleary state at 6.30am getting very sick of Tickabilla.....Oscar headbutted me.

I dropped Toby it hurt so much. And burst into tears. Which freaked Oz out. And screamed at him a bit.

I've had a cracking headache all day and my nose is sore but I didn't think (or have time) to check it until just now - asked Rob what he thought.

My nostrils aren't even anymore. And when I scrunch my nose up it clicks. I haven't got black eyes or anything dramatic....but it hurts! And my head aches. My body aches. God I can't wait till Wednesday!!!

Sympathy please........

PS...like the new look?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw huge sympathy! Sounds like you need that holiday! Have a great time :D

Clare Griffiths said...

Like the new look - looks familiar ;)

Sorry about your nose!! Hope it's better tomorrow!

Big hugs
xx
p.s. Worked out I only made a tenner - crazy huh?

Kirsti said...

Terry says that the black eyes may well show up tomorrow ... might be worth getting it checked out before you come here, given the cost of medical treatment in the States.

You'd also better let Oz know that you're not leaving because he hurt your nose! If he's likely to remember and make that connection over the next few days...

Can't wait to see you though.... your bed is made, and People magazine is waiting for you...

Bobbie said...

Ouchy ouchy hon!!! Yay to the holiday - so excited for you. A whole week!!! We did a whole day and night on saturday and it was lush! This is going to be v. ignorant - but what/who are your stonecutter pals? Have a great time hon. xxx PS love the new look blog!

Anonymous said...

Like the new site Sal! Hope your nose is ok and have a lovely time in Detroit - fab!

What's this about filming??? tell more??
Uxxx

So long, farewell! said...

Gawd honey only just read this - ouch! Will try and ring you later for a goodbye call.

Hope it's got better.

New look is fab :o)

x