Sunday, December 16, 2007

Haven't blogged for ages!

Don't know why...oh yes I do - I'm knackered!!!

All is getting better in the Edwards Household - Rob is on the mend finally (though slowly). He's going to attempt to go into work on the 21st just to see how he goes. He's been out with us a couple of times- to the shops and to the park - and hasn't collapsed so that's good.

Christmas is in full swing - decorations up....advent calender arguments every day "I want my candy" says Oscar at 6.30am...."I want to open 2!". I took the boys to see Santa at The Glades the other day and the photo is hysterical - will get mum to scan it in - Toby screaming, Oscar looking terrified!

Oz finishes nursery this week as the vouchers we signed up for finally finish. I'll miss my 3 afternoons a week of just Toby time...Oz is innkeeper in the nursery nativity - so will try and film and upload it.

Here's some snaps of us in the park today - cold but sunny - lovely day.

Oz feeding squirrels


Good shot of Rob's beard!
Oz on the monkey bars (how appropriate)
Toby and I just chillin, swingin....
Monkey boy!

3 comments:

zoe xx said...

You look very chic in that hat! Is your hair dyed auburn or is that the sun? Glad to hear things are improving.

See if you can get Oz into a playgroup or something. You need some sane time!

So long, farewell! said...

I am digging that coat and hat combo Sal - very chic! Tobes looks like a real little person now :o) Poor Rob looks like he has been through the mill... or on a single handed Trans-Atlantic sailing trip! The beard is fab though. CF has just shaved his off but I kind of liked it.

Will try and call over the next few days. Hope you are doing okay. With you on the shattered thing. Wish I could have coffee on a drip :o)

x

Anonymous said...

Love the photos - your hair looks fab! So glad that Rob is on the mend and hope you are all well for Christmas!

Lots of love!!! Pearl xxxx