Friday, August 24, 2007

Some pics for Mum

Sorry Mum - didn't have a chance to take that many - always had my hands full of Toby or something. Have got some video footage of the nursery fun day and the cake so will try and put it on youtube soon. But here are the highlights...













He had a fab day. Got loads of amazing presents (we finally opened them all). Some brilliant books including Captain Flinn and the Pirate Dinosaurs (combining his 2 loves), Where The Wild Things Are (my favourite as a kid), Igor the bird who couldn't sing and some Mr Men books, a radio controlled car, a thomas the tank engine track with a thomas who goes round on his own, a spiderman quad bike (his current favourite toy), some clothes, some dino pics for his wall, K'nex bug kit, some art equipment...I think that's everything but I'm sure I forgot something - SO much!

The nursery fun day was fab. Toby ate his first ever sausage and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Lots of activities and some fundraising for Make A Wish foundation. We won the "guess how many sweeties in the jar" competition, much to Oscar and Rob's delight....there were 805...I think there are about 500 left....though Rob's responsible for that - a selection of mini shrimps, foam bananas and dolly mixtures - luckily all sweets I don't particularly like! Oz ate lots of cake and is on a serious sugar high! But a great birthday. I'm exhausted! Hopefully so is he. (Toby went down like a dream.)

2 comments:

Princess Cat's Pajamas said...

Happy birthday, Oscar! :)

Anonymous said...

Look at that big boy! :)