Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Yesterday.....and tomorrow....

Yesterday - NIGHTMARE! Sunday night I stayed up (whoo hoo) till 10.30 to watch Da Vinci Code on Sky Movies. I quite enjoyed it. Went to sleep around 11 and then....brace yourself....Toby woke at 12, 2...Oscar woke at 3 then 4. Toby woke at 4.30, then 5.30 when I finally took him into bed. That has to be the worst night ever.


Rob didn't go to work until 9 so I could sleep in a little. Oz was a little toad all morning - bit Toby again, was generally obnoxious - I spent the whole morning shouting at him or putting him on Time Out.....Then my ANGEL mother took Oscar off my hands at lunchtime. Toby slept in the car on the way home from Mum's and I was hoping he'd stay that way. Screamed his head off when I got him out of his carseat. And continued to do so for an hour. I took him to bed with me at 2.30, stuck a boob in his gob and we both woke up at 4.45!!! Result!


So I felt human again....


Today has been nice - been to Bromley this morning with Clare and pottered around. Going to Gambado with Oz this afternoon so I can have a meeting with my magazine boss.


And tomorrow....drum roll please....is my day off! It's my birthday. I have the whole day. I was hoping to find a hotel which let you in during the day - doesn't seem to exist - someone please invent one - cos that would be perfect - go up to town..check in...go out to coffee/lunch - go back to hotel room and slob out and sleep or have a bath....go out again...go back to hotel for final rest then go home for 7pm....

Can't find one though. So I might go to my Mum's in the morning and sleep on her Tempur mattress then head into town. Hit Kulu Kulu for sushi and potter round Oxford Street. It's my birthday you see so I'm going to spoil myself by being ALL BY MYSELF! (Those who know me well know that this would normally be my idea of hell- hate being alone - but now....god...I can't wait!)

Ok - here's a pic of Oscar who has finished Harry Potter and says he liked it but it was a bit slow in the middle.

And here's a pic of Toby laughing his ass off....(and Rob's nekkid chest just for the ladeez)

2 comments:

Beege said...

"...stuck a boob in his gob..."

LORD, do I identify with THAT action. Sometimes it's like the last and only think I can think of to do. Sometimes it works, sometimes not...:)

Beege said...

Oh, and "Kristen" is "Beege" ;) Love you.