Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Just to add to my day....and to the car's....

WARNING - DO NOT READ IF SQUEAMISH. Or if you don't have kids....

Car treat No 1.

Oscar did the most almighty poo in his nappy. So large in fact that it rose triumphantly out of his nappy, up his back like a 6 month old baby's might and all over his car seat. The consistency of slightly melted ice cream. Joy.

Cleaned, dettoled.

Car Treat No 2.

On the way to Gambado Toby puked. Seriously projectiley entire stomach contents vom. All over himself, the carseat, the blanket in between him and Oscar and all down the side of the seat crack...

Gambado Treat 1.
Whilst holding Toby he puked again - for his stomach is enormous - all over me. All down my front. Orangey puke.

I stink. The car stinks. I'm having a day off tomorrow even if Toby pukes all night because I would have to deal with it if it wasn't my birthday so Rob will have to deal with it tomorrow.

Kids.....remind me again why?

3 comments:

So long, farewell! said...

Oh hon, heart goes out to you as we have had mega poo's here today too - and many of them... not good for a delicate stomach... *barf*

Have a lovely day tomorrow. Hope my card got there, if not it is on it's way and lots of Happy Birthday thoughts are with you.

xxx

So long, farewell! said...

PS - And as for why kids? Erm, cos they're cute when they are tiny? Or is it just one of Mother Natures dirty tricks? :o)

Bobbie said...

Those kinds of poos are the very work of the devil!! As for why kids - because when they're behaving gorgeously they're the best thing ever. Just takes a bit of thinking about when they're puking/pooing all over the place or keeping you awake at night. Hope you had a rested and peaceful birthday. xxxxx