Thursday, July 12, 2007

Howdy

Yes I am still alive! Moxie - sorry I missed your call and thank you for your comment - kicked my arse and got me here to blog.


We've been a bit ill - well I have and then Rob was - stomach bug. Started on Sunday when we were at Legoland - that was fun - and I was in bed most of Monday when no on the toilet (sorry if tmi). Rob got it yesterday. It didn't last long. But I seem to have had no time to get online in the last few days...and I've been doing work for magazine in the evening which has taken my blogging time away....

So Legoland - went on Sunday -the first hot sunday in days...so it was PACKED! So many people. We had fun - Oscar played in the water and went on a few rides - but the queues were SO long he lost patience quickly. To be honest, it's so expensive, he has just as much fun in ordinary free parks we go to. Our tickets entitle us to another visit so we'll go one more time - but when he's older I think he'll appreciate it more. He got really tired but wouldn't sleep in the McLaren so by about 3pm we were all ready to go. Here are some pics.



Toby had his first taste of ice cream at Legoland - Rob had him in the Wilkinet sling and was eating a Magnum - Toby grabbed his hand and lunged....and LOVED it....


Rob has had this week off - we haven't done much - tidied up the house which was good - I was ill on Monday, Rob was ill yesterday. We also have a mouse - so we've got to get a mousetrap I don't want a humane one as it will just come back I think...and those sticky paper ones are grim - I don't want to have to bludgeon it to death - so an old fashioned snappy trap is for us. (sorry for those who feel I'm cruel - I just want it dead and gone).

This afternoon we're taking Oz to the cinema for the first time since he was a baby and I took him to Big Scream sessions - we're going to see Shrek. Could be a nightmare....we'll see. I'll try and get back and let you know!

Mox - I'll try and give you a ring really soon - where does the bloody time go?

1 comment:

So long, farewell! said...

Glad you are okay, just had my worried head on.

We have a mouse too and no amount of bargaining (remember Jonathon?!) is getting rid of him so we have every trap in the world down and still his evil mind evades capture - grrr. Good luck with catching yours.

XXX

PS Yup, speak soon!