Friday, March 09, 2007

My feet hurt!

Had a great time at the Babyshow today. Unfortunately my friend couldn't come with me so I decided to go solo. I also stupidly decided to drive - it was quicker to drive than get there on public transport -and easier I thought. Until it came time to leave - it was £15 for three hours parking!!! Rip-off! Never again. Should have taken my time.

I got there nice and early so had a good look round before it got busy - left at lunchtime when it was manic. It wasn't as big as the show at Olympia and I'm glad I had a free ticket. Went to all the freebie places but I did end up spending money - I knew I would! I bought a home casting set to do Toby's hands and feet - we did Oscar's so I have to. And I bought a Coocoose.

What's that? I hear you cry. It's brilliant. Look - it's an apron/towel thing that you wear to lift baby straight out of the bath onto your chest and wrap him. Since I have to bathe Toby and I'm not so good as Rob - and I can't carry the baby bath with water in it so I bath him in the bathroom instead of in front of the fire - I found he gets really cold lifting him out and faffing with towels. This is ideal! Invented by mums.

Ok - Toby is yowling. I'll post more later if I can!

No comments: