Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I'm a sucker

...for adverts. Apologies to my american readers...but there's an ad on at the moment for Harpic - a new mum opens her door to find a lot of wellwishers on her doorstep - one asks to use the loo and she panics. "What does your loo say about you" is the tag. It's flogging some extra strong scented rim block thing...which I have obviously bought. Not that I've got visitors coming. But you never know...and I'm paranoid that my house stinks of baby poo and sick. Cos I think I do.

I keep meaning to clean...honest! But the house is like a bombsite. I'm lucky if I manage a shower. I'm about to do another insanely early night - ie in bed and asleep by 9 - cos Tobes had his jabs today. He was a brave little soldier but might react badly - no idea what kind of night I've got ahead of me so I'm turning in. I'm going to have a bath first - so I'll be going to bed with wet hair (god knows where my hairdryer is). Bad hair day again tomorrow for me......it's so inconsequential at the moment! Need to get my hair cut though. I bought some hairbands from Claire's today so I can at least scrape it back when it's gone psycho.

I'm rambling. I'm tired......more later and some pics soon I promise....

2 comments:

Sasha said...

I keep promising myself a haircut and a sort through my clothes, in an effort to appear halfway decent........still working on it! Brave Tobytoes. Hope he (so that means you) slept.
Love Sx
PS All ok with Moxie? Give her my love if you speak to her xxxxxx

So long, farewell! said...

Oh honey, bugger the cleaning - although I am starting to worry about the lovely mix of dogs and baby poo :o)

Sorry to miss your call, was trying for a nap.. didn't happen though. Was going to call you now but just seen you are having an early night. Maybe I'll try you tomorrow if my brain works.

Hope Tobes is okay after his jabs

xxx