Thursday, March 08, 2007

Happy Birthday Ursula!

Gotta love the woman - she had arranged to come see us today and hadn't told me it was her birthday. She turns up with flowers, a birthday cake in the shape of a caterpillar and presents for the boys! She is truly one of the loveliest people I know.

We had a fab time gossiping the morning away and eating cake. Picked Oz up from nursery and he thought it was his birthday - Ursi even let him blow the candle out on her cake. Then this afternoon Mum took him to the park while I sat at her house and read OK magazine.

Not a bad day really! Thank you Ursula!

Baby show tomorrow - hoorah! MUST NOT, repeat MUST NOT spend any money.....

2 comments:

Sasha said...

Sounds like a pretty ok day to me! Cake, friends and gossip mags............yep, I'll have one of those days please! Funny how an afternoon just with the baby is an afternoon off isn't it? Enjoy the baby show!
Sx

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sal! I've only just read this due to my pc being crap and not picking up updates in blog! You and the boys quite made my birthday - and Oscars singing still makes me smile! See you soon!
Uxxx