Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Getting better....

the last two nights haven't been as bad....no more colic. Yesterday afternoon though was tough - limpet baby - screaming if I put him down - he'd been really easy all morning - well he'd been asleep for most of it.....

All I can think about today is Moxie - she's being induced this morning...about an hour ago they would have started.....so I hope she meets her little girl today or early tomorrow. Send all your vibes up to Scotland for her...

I didn't expect Rob to bother with Valentines today - I've ordered him a giant Millie's Cookie in the shape of a heart - going to get it in a mo - but I came downstairs to a vase of roses, a heart helium balloon and a card with the most romantically beautiful things written in it. I'm a lucky girl........hope he likes the cookie!

Ok - off to get some tea while Toby watches Frasier....(I'm such a goodmum). Oh and thank you for your lovely comments on the last post - really nice to hear - you all make me feel so much better. Again...lucky girl.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad things were better yesterday and well done for introducing Toby to that wonderful show... tho' if his first sentance turns out to be 'Sherry Nialls?' you know he's watched too much!! You deserved to have a wonderful valentines sweetie! Keep smiling, lots of love UX

Sasha said...

Came on to see if any news on Moxie...............
Yay to husbands who remember valentines.........boo hiss to those who don't, wonder which camp I fall into..........but then again I got him the same as he got me........!
Glad things are getting better honey xxx

Nic said...

Wow well done to Rob with the Valentines pressies. He knows how to treat his lady unlike the run down to tesco and grab something that looks aguely acceptable (i'm not bitter, honest ;o) )
Glad to hear that Toby is getting better. The limmit stage will pass. I remember Lucy suddenly deciding that she would lay on the floor and watch the other kids at playgroup play, it was ace!!