Wednesday, October 18, 2006

My first attempt at youtubing!

I've got a new mobile phone - got a free upgrade and a funky nokia with a video camera...plus a good cable to download to the puter with (which I lost on my previous phone).

So I've attempted to share my videos - hope this works - it's taken with the phone so it isn't brilliant....and i can't work out how to convert them from .3gp format to an mpeg so I can't edit them together so they're only 20 seconds (if anyone knows how I can do this for FREE please tell me)

Here's Oz playing with his Baby Einstein puppets....






Tell me if it works! If not - i need help...

11 comments:

EG said...

Aww Oz, He's ace!! I want to see you both again!

E. x

Kristina said...

Thanks for giving me a smile!

Anonymous said...

Yay they work!! Looks like great fun! By the way Jaya now has a Little Einsteins obsession too, Stu blames Oscar lol!

How's the foot?

Clare said...

Aww, that really made me smile :-)

Hope you are keeping well and OWEEEE to your poor foot!

Kirsti said...

Those are just wonderful!! He is the cutest, most adorable, cleverest nephew ever! I've even been showing him off to people at uni. More videos for the aunts please.

Anonymous said...

Yay for ROARING boys! They always have so much more fun when they're making a big noise don't they!!

Can't believe you stood on a plug Sal! Yowch! Did you get the tetanus? Hope it's not too painful to walk on now, though can imagine it's gonna leave you limping for a while - you'll have to tiptoe around everywhere for a few days!

Anonymous said...

Youwhat?!!!! I'm not a techno phobe, far from it, but when it comes to mobiles I'm a strictly texting and ringing person. I have a fairly up to date phone but don't ask me what it can do?!!!

See you next week hopefully hun
Alx

Anonymous said...

Sally

Thank you They're great Oscar is gorgeous Please do some more to entertain my little froggy boys!!!
Love
Anne

Anonymous said...

Cooool!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww at your 2 boys playing monsters :o) Very cute :o)

As for the file conversion I'll put on the old thinking cap (if milk brain doesn't get in the way...)

xxx

Anonymous said...

hey Sally - thought about it and put your movie on there! Looks a bit rough but hope you can make sense of it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXlonW9qIAI