Tuesday, September 26, 2006

When Squirrels Attack....

Yes it's true - I got mugged by squirrels yesterday. Oz and I were walking to our car which was parked underneath an oak tree. Oscar was chasing a squirrel a little bit in a 2 year old toddly way. Squirrel went up tree....and proceeded to chuck acorns at us! They were bouncing off the roof of the car with force!!!

I had no idea that these little buggers were so vicious! I narrowly escaped being struck on the head and I'm surprised there isn't a dent in the roof.

Who knew eh?

2 comments:

Al said...

SNAP!! Except I was walking down from Susannah's house this afternoon and all of a sudden something bounced of Jack's leg and it was a conker! Then another one hit the hood of the buggy and then another one hit my hand. Looked up and there were two of them looking at us as if butter wouldn't melt. I'm sure I heard them laugh as I ran like a scardeycat down the rest of the road! They lob apples of my apple tree in my garden like seasoned shot putters!

Alx

Anonymous said...

Rats with tails x Pearl