Friday, August 04, 2006

Thank you all so much

Your comments on my previous post were amazing. Insightful. Thoughtful. Sympathetic and understanding. I felt so much better just reading them all. I also had some lovely invitations and got to spend a morning with Al and Susannah (who also brought me flowers to cheer me up) and and afternoon with Ursula which was a huge treat.

I feel very blessed and lucky to have such good friends. I totally appreciate you all and wish I could give you all a hug in person.

So thank you. For making it all better. And making me feel listened to, appreciated and loved. You're wonderful.

3 comments:

Dixie said...

You're an angel, Sal. No wonder we all love you so.

EG said...

Aww, you're so worth it, and I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks! X

Sam said...

As my Auntie Rosie would say, "you're a real brick Sal!". No rudeness from you, grateful & thoughtful to the core...and that's why so many ppl love & care for you. ((((((((Group Hug!)))))))