Monday, August 21, 2006

Oops

Still haven't updated for days.....what have I done....erm....been working hard on LAB as we launch in a couple of weeks (eek!) which is where I think all my creativity and energy are at the moment! Been spending lots of time with Kirsti - well she's also been shopping like a demon so haven't spent as much time with her as I'd like

Had a hospital appt and heard baby's heart beat which was lovely. Did more Monkey Music holiday classes which were chaos - they'd over booked so I had 17 kids in 1 class and 16 in the other -madness. Mum had Oz for a sleepover at the weekend which was much needed. Had a very rough and tiring day on Friday as Oscar was in a foul mood. Sunday we went for lunch at my favourite restaurant - Royal China - and had a dim sum feast in honour of Dad's birthday (he was in Tblisi but we toasted him with jasmine tea! He was missed)

I went to the gym this morning - I've never done aerobics when pregnant before - and if I thought I went red in the face anyway - blimey - with extra blood flowing in my system I was like a tomato! It was good though - did lots of alternate things instead of sit ups!

It's Oscar's birthday on Thursday - can't believe he'll be 2! We went to ToysRUs this weekend and bought him some presents - a remote control motorbike and a teaset - he loves teasets! I'm not being gender biased in toy choices - why shouldn't he have a boyish motorbike plus a slightly girly teaset! We also got him a little box of toy plastic cakes - he's cake mad. And loves pretending.

We're supposed to be having a picnic for him on Saturday but I'm not sure what the weather will be like - if it's bad I'll just cancel it! He won't notice....

Right - off to shower and then Julie is coming round to talk business....

4 comments:

Al said...

The weather isn't looking very promising is it?!!! Rain rain and more bloody rain! Thank god I'm seeing you thursday so I can give you Oscar's pressie then!

Aerobics is for brave people with normal boobs, I can't do it when not pregnant never mind when I am, I give myself a facial beating!! So good on you for giving it a go!!

Nowt wrong with a tea set for a boy!! If anything, he'll make a cracking husband making his wife umpteen cuppas, and if he brings her one in bed in the morning, he can divorce that wife and marry me instead!!

Alx

EG said...

Hey Joe loves playing with Jade's stuff, and I'm not gonna stop him! Can't wait to see you and Oz on Thursday, see you then! XXX

Dixie said...

I love that Oz has such a great imagination.

Sam said...

Bless Oz and his cakes! He & LJ would probably re-enact a very good teashop scene I think. I love that they're pretending to do things now. LJ makes currant buns with his playdough so when we sing the song he pretends to gobble them up. Hope you have a great time on Thursday, can't wait to read about it.