Monday, August 14, 2006

Neglecting my blog

I know I should be writing a bit more....but my brain is dead...no reason! Just uninspired really. I'm having a lovely time with Kirsti - working hard on the Lab - not doing anything earth shatteringly interesting. Went to a birthday party on Saturday which was lovely....erm....blah blah blah - my brain is grey...

All I can do is share my new favourite pic of Oz - flying on his Daddy's feet (yes Rob's feet are enormous)....I'll try and muster some enthusiasm and write something scintillating soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oz is getting more gorgeous by the day!

x Pearl

So long, farewell! said...

Bless little Peter Pan

x

Sam said...

I'm guessing Rob's feet aren't quite as toxic as John's! Ha! Oz looks like he's having a great time flying!

Unknown said...

I had to re-create that pose with Sylvie just to see how big his feet are! OMG! Is it true what they say then?? ;)

Bec said...

Looks like he is having a great time!!
Bec x