Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Happy Birthday to Moi


I'm feeling very spoilt. I thought it would be a blah birthday but it's been lovely so far. Rob bought me a cd player for my car - hoorah! And lovely cards from him and Oz. Mum and I met in Bromley and had coffee and muffin in Starbucks. She bought me lots of bits and pieces and slap up dinner from Marks. We put Oscar in a creche for an hour (bliss!) so I could read Heat and have another coffee in peace. I love that creche!

Oz fell asleep on the way home and I slept too - I had a very broken night last night - whizzy brain for some reason - then we went to Monkey Music - I wasn't teaching - it was for Oz!

I've had lots of cards (thanks Al and Mox!) - lovely pressies (thanks Pearl for the Sanctuary goodies) and texts and phone calls. I feel very loved.

We weren't planning on going out tonight (hence the dinner courtesy of Mum) as we couldn't get a babysitter. But my friend Marion rang to wish me a happy birthday, asked what I was doing tonight and offered to babysit. I got some money in a card from my in-laws so we can go out to my favourite Hello Tokyo all you can eat japanese buffet for dinner!

Hoorah for birthdays

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! I had NO idea you cow - you should have told me!
Glad you had a meal out - makes such a nice change doesn't it?!

EG said...

*H*A*P*P*Y* *S*P*A*R*K*L*Y* *B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y* to a very special lady!!! SO glad you had a lovely day, you deserve it! Just think you'll get even more lovely birthday kisses next year!! Have a fab time tonight, I'm so jealous! XXXXX

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Sweets! You were the first thing on my mind when I woke up this morning. I'm thrilled that you've had such a great day - you deserve it!

So long, farewell! said...

Glad you had a lovely day babe - I didn't know whether to ring or not as I didn't know if you'd be out and about or in the house.

Anyhoo, glad you got the card, and the special tasteful cock.

Happy happy birthday!

xxx

Kirsti said...

Happy Birthday dear sisterrrr... Happy Birthday to yoooou!! (Well, it's still the 1st for another 52 minutes here).

Can't wait to see you and the ginger menace! This time next week... actually I'll probably be sleeping. But maybe at your house.

Sasha said...

I didn't realise you were an August Baby! Your Mum a member of Aug71 on BC?! God can you imagine???!!! Hurrah to sharing your birthday month with your boy.
Hope you had a fab time, certainly sounds like it. Oh for a Heat and a cup of coffee.........and a Double Decker too.
Enjoy the after birthday glow
Love Sx

Sam said...

Oh Happy Birthday for yesterday Sal! Hope you thoroughly enjoyed your Japanese banquet, sounds luuuurvely and are currently enjoying a soak in your very own Sanctuary! Sounds like just the ticket for perking you up and re-energising you after all this heat! Love Sam x

Unknown said...

Yeah, you kept that quiet!!

Sorry I missed it. Happy Birthday darlin xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dixie said...

Yikes! I'm a day late!

I hope it was a sweet, wonderful birthday, Sal! Just like you!