Monday, July 24, 2006

Oscar's TV Debut!

If you're in the London area and are in tonight (Monday) at 6.30pm watch BBC London news at 6.30 and hopefully Oscar will be there, prancing round the Horniman Museum's new aquarium and having a whale of a time. They interviewed me as well. I looked like hell - no makeup and hair in bunches due to sweaty hat hair - as I mentioned, my friend is a journalist so they were looking for someone to be the voice of the public - and Oz obliged!

I'll post later and let you know. If there's anyway I can get it on DVD (I don't have a DVD recorder but if anyone out there has and can get it onto a computer so I can post it....) I'll put it on here somehow.

3 comments:

Kirsti said...

Oh you'll have to video it so I can watch it when I come over. Such a star.. following in his mother's footsteps so early in life!

So long, farewell! said...

Hey babe - couldn't post earlier as blogger was playing up but I saw you and Oz on the telly.

Hurrah for the four eyed fish :oP

xxx

So long, farewell! said...

I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours (belly that is not boobies!)

xxx