Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Hot hot hot hot hot

I know - broken record - but it's still horrible here and I don't like it!!

Oz was a little star on the BBC news - I have it on vid and will try and get it on DVD and upload it somehow. I had loads (well 2) phone calls from people I hadn't told who had seen it and were gobsmacked!

Am going to a summer ball tomorrow night at Beauberry House (where we're doing the LAB). Julie and I went to Bluewater yesterday to find something for me to wear. I managed to get a bargainous maternity outfit for £15 (reduced from £50) but it's not evening wear - jeans and a gingham top. I do love it - I look proper pregnant in it - not just fat like I usually look. I couldn't find anything for the ball though so I'm going to be raiding my wardrobe and wearing something sparkly and casual.

Had another afternoon off today thanks to mama - went swimming which was bliss. It's never long enough though. I drop him off and think - ooo - 4 hours to myself. Then I blink and it's over! Ah well - Kirsti arrives on the 7th August (yay) and I'll make the most of her! LOADSA free time for me.

I can't believe that this time next week I'll be 35. Mid thirties. Eeek! I can't be that old. I'm 7 in my head....

3 comments:

Sam said...

Oh buggery bollox, I didn't see your post till it was too late & I would have loved to have seen Oz's big debut! Hopefully you'll manage to upload it! Enjoy the ball - piccies please!

EG said...

Oh bugger, if only I had sent you that sparkly dress in time! Enjoy the ball, any excuse to get dolled up! E. x

Sasha said...

Oh would have loved to have seen Oz making his debut! Proud Mummy moment I bet!
Ohhhhhh Bluewater..........love it.....bet it is airconned to so a perfect excuse to go in this heat.
Have a fab time at the ball.
Love Sx