Sunday, June 04, 2006

We're home safe

I haven't blogged for a few days - having fun - will update later.

Flight home was...worse than the flight out -can't begin to explain how horrible - everything that could have gone wrong did including them not having a seat for Oz on the plane. I had no sleep - he had hardly any.

But we're home. Oz can't stop hugging Rob. Neither can I - Rob's been shopping, done all the washing - he's a star. Oz and I have napped but we're both groggy so will do a proper catch up tomorrow. Just wanted to post that I'm home safe and sound if stressed and tired

2 comments:

EG said...

Hiya chicken, sorry you had such a crap journey, but big hugs to your lovely Rob for being such a star! Speak to you soon! Loads of love!

E. x

Anonymous said...

So glad you made it home in one piece. I can't even imagine the flight. Good grief. I'm sorry.

You'd better be sleeping right now.