Saturday, June 24, 2006

Not posted for aaages

Sorry! Haven't been online hardly at all - the desktop still isn't connected to the internet (I need a CD from BT that I lost and they haven't sent it yet). Rob has been using the laptop in the evenings so I haven't had a chance. I manage to get on a.nd check my email while Rob is bathing Oz but haven't really done much else. Every time i have tried as well, the wireless connection plays up - especially when I'm using msn messenger - if you talk to me and I suddenly disappear I'm not being rude - it just seems to disconnect me all the time! It's really annoying me.

So I'm behind on reading blogs and on writing this one! Not that much is happening - working at Monkey Music and being tired is about the extent of it at the moment! Oz is fine - I've found him a lovely nursery and he'll start in September 3 mornings a week. I'm going to give up teaching on a Tuesday afternoon cos it's only 1 class and it isn't worth it.

Pregnancy is going well - scan on 7 July. Thanks to all who left me lovely comments - especially people who've never commented here before -made me all warm and gooey! My friend Andrea had her baby last week so I've been getting some newborn snuggling in. You forget how small they are!

First birthday party of the summer tomorrow - a fancy dress one for Jack, Alison's son. Oz is going as superman! I'll take pics but haven't got my usb camera cable (Kirsti is posting it to me cos I left it in Detroit) so won't be able to post them for a while. But I'll take pics anyway.

I'm wracking my brain to think of something witty or interesting to say and I have nothing. Zip. Nada.

3 comments:

EG said...

Have a lovely weekend sweets, but make sure you get chance to rest! Love to you and the boys!

E. x

Unknown said...

Hope Oz has fun at Jacks party. All this computer problems must be such a pain. Im lost if our pooter plays up.
Good luck with the scan lovely. Im sure it will be amazing. Cant believe how quickly that has come around. This year seems to be going by at double speed!

Clare said...

Hope the weather is good for the party, blimey can't believe Jack is 2 already!
Am dying to see if they move you further on at your scan!