Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Finally!

BT sent me the driver disk I wanted so I can now access the web from the desktop. So I can be online a lot more! Rob is in the shed with the laptop but I'm still able to get online.

Hoorah!

Oz was ok today -still not 100% - quite clingy and emotional - like a woman on a period - and not eating much. He slept for 3 hours this afternoon and so did I - well not for 3 hours but for an hour - I've been wiped today and I went to bed at 8.30 last night! I think I may have what he has - just feeling run down and a bit grotty. Monkey Music was a serious effort today - hard to be all bouncy and enthusiastic when you just want to curl up and sleep. I was so tempted to chuck a sicky today but there's no way I can really - unless I'm at death's door - there aren't any substitutes and it would mean disappointing about 40 kids. And I can't do that just cos I'm tired....

tempting though!

Rob is worrying that it's a vitamin deficiency but I told him it's just pregnancy plus toddler plus monkey music! And a bit of a bug maybe.

So now I'll make an effort to post more regularly and catch up with everyone's blogs - HUGS to you Moxie - I had no idea how much you were suffering in the dental department. You're a brave soldier and I'm proud of you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sally,

Don't know if you remember me when you posted on BC - I was cruickly and I've been catching up on blogs - just a quickie to say congratulations on your pregnancy - welcome to the pudding club !

Lynn

So long, farewell! said...

Hey Sal, glad you got the disk but sorry to hear you are feeling rough. Hugs to you.

Pain and swelling gone from my gob now which is great but thanks for hugs

xxx

Clare said...

Early pregnancy can be so bloody knackering I know and not helped by having a toddler to cope with too! I wonder if you are anaemic like me? My iron tabs have started to perk me up a little bit...