Saturday, May 06, 2006

Things are getting slightly better...

Thank you to everyone who offered technical support! The wireless connection has miraculously started working again - no idea why or how...was just about to ring Moxie but it fixed itself. The only thing that isn't behaving is MSN Messenger....keeps freezing on me - not sure why so sorry if I've been chatting with you and suddenly disappeared - it's not me doing it on purpose!

Hoorah

We got a new toy today...my friend Marion's daughter has grown out of this so she gave it to us. Oz LOVES it. It's like a park in the garden now - all we need is a swing and I need never leave the house again!

Having a quiet day today - may pop to Asda this afternoon. My Mum is back from her travels tomorrow - both Oscar and I have really missed her - can't wait to see her.

Looking forward to next weekend in Centre Parcs - I think we'll decide that's our official anniversary celebration and forget this week happened. I took my ring in to be re-sized so when I get it back, Rob can give it to me properly. (And the ring.)

5 comments:

Sam said...

pmsl Sal! Saucy! Love the double slide, Os can have races to the bottom when his little buddies come round! ikwym about missing your mum, mine was away recently and it feels like forever, god love em! Hope you both have a great time catching up.

Anonymous said...

WAYHAAAYY!!! Get in there Rob, my son!!!

Clare said...

Sal, sorry you've been having a crap time. Hope you get it good and proper though hehe!!! ;)

We have that slide combo thingy, still going strong after 8 years! An excellent investment methinks!

EG said...

Hiya chicken! I don't know what I would do without my mum, she's a star so I know what you mean there! Has Oz gone to bed dreaming of Jade? She hasn't stopped going on about the two of you all day!

E. x

Anonymous said...

Oooh that slide looks like great fun! Blushing slightly at your final comment, I can't ever put stuff like that as my MIL reads my diary lol! Have a fabulous time, don't do anything I wouldn't!