Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Good friends

Well yesterday was roasting hot here - 90 degrees in the shade! Too hot to do anything except...go to an airconditioned shopping mall of course! Oz had a blast - we had lunch at the Rainforest Cafe - he couldn't eat he was so excited! I ate so much - HUGE portions in America. We met up with a couple of Terry and Kirsti's friends for lunch who I've met before - Carleen and Gina - which was great.

I bought 4 pairs of shoes at
Torrid, plus this bag and a dress for $15. Lovely. Got a very funky swimsuit as well.

Oz had fun playing on the giant food in the food court and going on the carousel with Kirsti.

Then my friend Mary flew in from Texas with her daughter. Yes - from Texas - just for an overnight visit. I'm so blessed with my friends! So Tiff and I hung out with her and her daughter last night.

Today Poppy flew in from St Louis! I feel so loved! Clara Jane was an angel on the flight but we had a huge mix up at the airport. We were planning on hiring a car - I thought Poppy was booking it, she thought I had. Then there were major headaches trying to deal with it all so we ended up getting a taxi back to our house ($100 !!!!!) So we were housebound all afternoon and it was roasting hot. Mary and her daughter came over - so did Susan and Evelyn. Oz had slept very early in the day on the way to the airport so was an utter psycho from 5pm onwards....

But he ended the day with another bath - this time with the blonde Clara Jane. A player I tell you. A player indeed....

2 comments:

EG said...

Wow Oz's Harem eh??? Of course you have some lovely friends, cos you're a lovely lady!!! You're putting me to shame on the shopping front, I haven't done any for 3 weeks!!!

E. x

Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
Heartburn and running Fucking his ass