Thursday, May 25, 2006

Apologies for the interruption in service....

No excuse really! I'm really tired at the moment - have been since we got back from Center Parcs - that's what a holiday does for you!! Also really aware that I'm flying out to Detroit on Saturday so this week has been manic - in between teaching and trying to keep Oscar out of trouble, I've been packing, sorting, organising insurance - all those little things.

I'm dreading the flight but it's only 8.5 hours (eek!) and when I get there we're going to have a blast. Not only do I get to hang with my sister, Poppy is also flying in midweek and we're off to Frankenmuth to stay here which will be amazing. I'm getting my haircut, shopping a lot - it will be a blast.

I'm taking the laptop so will be online and blogging while I'm there.

So think of me around lunchtime on Saturday - trying to hold a wriggly ginger beast on my lap for takeoff! I'll update soon...

2 comments:

Nic said...

I was just thinking today that you'd be going to America soon. Fingers crossed the flight goes by really quickly. I'm sure you'll both have a great time when you get over there.
I hope you feel more awake soon. I've given in today and been to get some iron stuff from Holland and Barratt. Fed up of walking around in a zombie-like state.
Nic
xx

Dixie said...

Have a safe trip! Give big hugs to Kirsti and Poppy for me!!