Friday, April 28, 2006

Oh My God.

Read the comments on the post below. I have been feeling miserable all evening (despite Rob bringing me home delicious dinner from marks and spencer)

I was reading the lovely comments on the blog - with Moxie's comment last

"I've put my magic psychic finding hat on and it is in the car down the side of the drivers seat... or somewhere round there..."

I thought - what the hell. Go look one more time - I'd already frantically searched the car when I discovered I hadn't got my purse. This time, I took the monkey music instruments out of the car (I couldn't earlier on when I was out and about). I took them out. No purse. Had a good look under the driver's seat. Nothing. Then looked down the side - where the handbrake is.

THERE WAS MY PURSE.

I'm freaked out. Now I've known Moxie for about 17 years. She often does wierd and wonderful things. I've always thought there was something other worldly about her....she's magical.

It's now been confirmed to me TOTALLY.

Moxie. You're amazing. I bow to you. I'm so frickin happy! I got my wallet back!!! Ok, so I've got to wait for new cards which is a pain.....

Now I've learnt my lesson - I'm going to take out all the important stuff and keep it safe. Thank you Mox! Thank you fairies! Thank you everyone and everything. I still feel like an idiot but a happy one!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTG Moxie!!!!!!!!!

Glad you love the magnet hun - I've bought 2 for myself now!!

EG said...

Yay to Moxie!!! So glad you found your purse, it's so awful when you lose sentimental things! Hugs to you hun!

E. x

Al said...

PHEW!! Bummer about the cards, but at least you have all the important stuff. Well done Moxie!

Alx

Unknown said...

Spooky!!!

Nic said...

YAY!!!
x