Saturday, April 29, 2006

A fun meme ....and a busy day

Your Birthdate: August 1

You are a natural born leader, even if those leadership talents haven't been developed yet.
You have the power and self confidence to succeed in life, and your power grows daily.
Besides power, you also have a great deal of creativity that enables you to innovate instead of fail.
You are a visionary, seeing the big picture instead of all of the trivial little details.

Your strength: Your supreme genius

Your weakness: Your inappropriate sensitivity

Your power color: Gold

Your power symbol: Star

Your power month: January
Cool eh? I'm liking that....I'm hosting a baby shower today for 2 of my nct chums due to pop in a matter of weeks. It's 10.30 and I've made chicken amore from scratch, tidied up, decorated, filled 10 baby shower presents, filled 4 nappies with different chocolate bars, peeled labels off jars of baby food so you have to guess the contents and printed off lots of games.
I'm sitting having a cup of tea now. Knackered already!

3 comments:

Al said...

God Superwoman eat your heart out!! Can I put you down for the catering for Jack's birthday party then? ;)

The meme is spot on! Will do it myself in a bit.

Have a fun day at the baby shower.

Alx

So long, farewell! said...

Have a nice day eating chocolate nappies (or whatever the hell you do with them!)

xxx

Nic said...

LOL. Mine was quite good too. Some people seem to have bizzare ones though.
I hope the baby shower was good fun.
x