Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The problem is....

I've been reading all my blogs thanks to Bloglines (such a clever site, making it much easier to keep up to date) and reading all the interesting, well written, witty posts.....

And I can't think of a blinking thing to write! And I haven't posted in a few days....but I haven't really done much. Well I have - as usual been out of the house every day....but it's kinda mundane......

Sunday I went to my friend Liz's house and met up with her and another NCT mum to let the boys (Sam, Frank and Oscar) play around together - great fun - it was actually sunny on Sunday for a change - got all excited about the possibility of spring....naaaaa it's been freezing ever since.

Liz's husband Craig made a yummy fish pie for the kid's dinner - I ate some of it and it was to die for - all salmon, cod and prawns in double cream with spinach and parmesan - far too good for kiddies! I have the recipe - I'm attempting it later in the week and I'll let you know.

Yesterday I went to the gym and am very sore today from it - had a big emotional "discussion" with Rob in the morning after a blazing row on Sunday night that wasn't resolved - so I had excess energy and rage to get rid of and caned it in the aerobic class. My inner thigh muscles are so tight I think I may snap them....

Today went to a nursery rhyme hour in the morning where I met up with some mum friends I haven't seen for a while - did Monkey M in the afternoon....

See? You're bored aren't you. I am and I'm typing it.....

Nothing exciting to look forward to for the rest of the week really...though Oz is having a sleepover on Friday night at Mum's so maybe I'll have a romantic beginning to the weekend.....or maybe not.....

And it's Mothers Day of course.....hope I'll get something sparkly from the wee one (via Daddy).

Ok I'm officially boring myself to death now. I'll stop and put me out of my misery. I'll look for a silly meme for next time!

6 comments:

Nic said...

Ahh I don't think that's a boring post, Sally. But then my posts are so boring that everyone elses look riveting in comparison.
The fish pie sounds delish. I want some too.
Fingers crossed for the romantic beginning of weekend and hope you get your problems resolved. We had our monthly agruement at the weekend. Just because it happens once a month doesn't mean I make it up in my hormonal head, I'd like to point out.
Nic *now sending people to sleep by leaving them boring comments*

Unknown said...

((((((((((((sal))))))))))))

Just thought Id send yo a big hug to say youre not boring and I love you xxx

Dixie said...

Sally, my dear, you wrote about your tight inner thigh muscles. How could that be boring?

So long, farewell! said...

We must be having a bit of a parallel lives thing darlin as I'd logged on to write about being boring myself!

Anyway, you're not boring - you're sparkly!

love and hugs

Moxie
xxx

Sasha said...

I'm with Dixie, any mention of a tight inner thigh can't be boring!
Have a lovely Oz free Friday night, but an even better lie in on Saturday morning. Bacon, eggs, coffee, the papers, and no interruptions.......heaven! Do you think your Mum will have Finn too?!
Love Sasha x

Clare said...

Boring??? Never! You're a star of big and small screen!
xx