Thursday, March 16, 2006

Four things

I got sent this on email by a lot of people - a lot of whom read this blog - so I'm posting it here....and will tag some people who weren't on the email!

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Squirting Giorgio perfume on people in Selfridges
2. PA to the Director of the Museum of the Moving Image
3. Cleaner
4. Actor

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Princess Bride
2. Dirty Dancing
3. What Dreams May Come (though I might cry too much)
4. Ferris Beuller's Day Off

Four places you have lived:
1. Moscow
2. Belfast
3. Johannesburg
4. Penge

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Desperate Housewives (though I'm seriously behind this series)
2. Lost (Roll on Series 2)
3. America's Next Top Model (Addictive)
4. ER

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Australia
2. France
3. South Africa
4. America

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Stonecutter's home
2. Yahoo to get my mail
3. Blogs - see blogrolling list for all of them
4. BBC News (to keep up)

Four of my favourite foods:
1. Sushi
2. Pasta
3. Chicken Congo (roast chicken with roasted green peppers and peanuts - Mum's recipe - yum)
4. Apple crumble and custard

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In bed
2. Heron Island on the barrier reef
3. In a swanky hotel with Rob
4. In Detroit with my sis

Four people I am tagging
1. Poppy
2. Zoe
3. Dix
4. Moxie

6 comments:

Dixie said...

I love it when you tag me!

So long, farewell! said...

Thanks for the tag :o) I'll put my thinking cap on...

Hope you are having a good day

xxx

PS the letters I have to type to verify are Saljug...

EG said...

Ooh, the Chicken Congo sounds gorgeous, can I have the recipe!?!?

Ess x

Anonymous said...

Oh my days - I just LOVE the fact that you have an exotic list of places you've lived but finish with PENGE!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nearly wet myself to see the old MOMI job up there sweetie - I fear 'Director' is more praise than she (nearly wrote something libellous there!) deserved.... ;-)
Love reading your blog and keeping up, hope to see you soon. Uxx

zoe xx said...

Hurrah! I love to be tagged because I love a legitimate reason to meme!