Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Stolen from Jodi and Kell

This could be dangerous but I think it's a fascinating idea

Pinched this idea off Kelly who pinched it off Jodi ...the idea being to write a statement or thought about people who you know read your journal/blog, and perhaps maybe people who you think do...even if you don't comment, you may still be on here...who knows?! There may be one statement about you, or maybe even more. Or there may not be any about you. If you think one of the statements applies to you, feel free to comment, (or email if you prefer), it is entirely up to me whether I choose to tell you though, being my blog and all...


1. I wish you lived closer or I had a teleport machine

2. I miss you

3. I worry about you - you don't seem very happy at the moment even though you pretend to the world that you are.

4. I'm so happy for you - it's such great news!

5. I wish you'd be honest with me and with yourself

6. You are an inspiration to me, especially when it comes to being a mother. You communicate so brilliantly with your child and I always think of you when I'm talking to Oscar.

7. I haven't seen you for too long. I must make the effort to come and see you.

8. You are a really good example of what true love means. Your relationship is so wonderful and you give so much of yourself.

9. You are so outrageous in such a funny way. I wish I could be more like you.

10. I hate the fact that you're hurting at the moment and I'm so angry with the man who broke your heart. I wish I could take the pain away. You deserve better.

11. Where do you get your energy from?

12. You have great tits!

13. You are two faced. I worry what you say about me behind my back and I don't like the way I am with you - I revert to old patterns of behaviour that I thought I'd left behind.

14. You're amazing - I'm so glad I met you.

15. I really want to meet you in real life one day.

16. I'm so glad I did get to meet you last year!

17. You're a brilliant Mother and you inspire me.

18. Thank you for being such a good friend.

19. You're amazing and thought provoking. You're one of the people who has opened my mind to new perspectives and I'll be eternally grateful for that.

20. I love you!

Wow. That was interesting to do! Not sure if I'll reveal who is who and also so many of the statements could be a lot of people. It's a cathartic thing to do though.

Remember - I don't think ANYONE reads this!

Sal x

7 comments:

Kirsti said...

Well I'll claim 1 and 12. And 7 too. You need to book a flight, with Oz. I need to see both you and the boy genius! :)

So long, farewell! said...

Okay, I'm really paranoid now...

Gotta love them hormones...

xxx

Unknown said...

Haha

Well...not sure if any of these apply to me but I guess 4 applies to me. Maybe 15? Or maybe none of these cos you dont think I read your blog! Lemme know!
Kell xx

zoe xx said...

I think that 1 could apply to you and I, and therefore 7. I would love to think that 6 and 17 are about me (I only think 6 because you said something like that to me once)

Surely 12 is about me??!!

I really like this idea, not sure I have enough readers though!

Sally said...

Hee hee - this is fun! You're all right! Jode - I was thinking of you on 9 as well....

Thanks for this - it's been fun!

Anonymous said...

Total 10 - wish I could say it wasn't true.

Thanks for thinking of me - Eyore x

Dixie said...

I read number 12 and shouted out loud "That's Zoe!"

I don't know if any are about me but number 15 would be nice!