Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!

It's been a wonderful day. Oscar woke up early but I was up already, stuffing the very expensive amazing turkey my parents had bought. Oz had a stocking to open in the morning full of bathtime goodies from Rob's Mum and then he had a nap while we stuffed ourselves with roast turkey, roast potatoes, mash potatoes, sprouts, cabbage, peas, parsnips and lots of bacon wrapped sausages and stuffing. And bread sauce and gravy.

Oz woke up as we started to open presents. We all did very well - Rob got me this and this amongst other things - they go very well together and I'm totally relaxed. I got lovely presents from my mummy friends - mainly chocolates - posh chocolates from one friend that were divine...also go well with the above....

Oscar had a blast. He got so many gifts - wonderful toys and books and bath games. And THIS. I don't think I've ever seen anyone love a present so much.
He's been on it all afternoon and had to go to bed early because he was so tired.

All in all a wonderful Christmas Day. I hope you all had a marvellous, fun filled, well fed, loved up Christmas. I wish everyone a Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

1 comment:

YellowRose said...

Welcome back to blogland!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas! I haven't gotten that Enya CD yet...is it good? I love her!

What a great picture!! Looks like he's having a Bouncing great time!! ;)