Sunday, November 06, 2005

Oscar is better

Thanks to everyone who sent emails and left comments asking about Oz - he's much better - I think he's over the nasty virus totally - he slept right through the last two nights which he hadn't done since we got back from America. So I feel better too!

Thanks to the lovely Steve, I now have Basil on DVD. I'm trying to work out how to use Power Producer on my PC to edit it slightly and copy it - I can even copy it in US format so I can send it to my Stonecutter pals (and my sister).

Ok - gotta go now as Rob wants the puter - just wanted to tell you all that Oscar is back to good health and his usual sunny self (he was so lovely today - woke up laughing and kept on all day AND ate spanish omelette with lots of veggies)

2 comments:

So long, farewell! said...

So glad Oz is better! Can I beg a copy of the DVD when you've edited it? Also who are the Stonecutters- have you joined a cult?

love

Moxie
x

Nic said...

Yay, are you celebrating being illness-free by going out all week long?
Glad you are better Oscar.
Nic
xx