Monday, November 21, 2005

Negatives and a positive

Last night was a nightmare and nothing to do with Oscar. The fusebox tripped out at around 10.45pm. I couldn't work out what was tripping it - eventually isolated it to one circuit - the one that the dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer are on. Turned everything off, tried the fuse again - tripped. No matter what we did....So we had to take all the food out of the fridge and freezer and put it in the one in the shed - so traipsing up and down the frosty garden in my nighty.

This morning - another trip down the garden with Oscar yelling blue murder at the back door. I turned the circuit back on again and now it's working. Can't work it out at all.

And the TV tuning has gone - the Sky channel (AV channel on the TV) is snow. So no telly till we work out what's wrong.

Not a fun morning. Julie rang - Mya is ill so she didn't come to the gym - and I was tempted to bunk off myself but I DIDN'T! I went on my own and did a body conditioning class and actually feel much better (you were right Jodi). Oz is asleep - I'm going to have a shower, give him lunch and then go to Gambado.

Trying to keep positive.

2 comments:

So long, farewell! said...

Sorry to hear you're having a bit of a poo time babe - if it's any consolation it's the same here. We've also had loads of technical problems too - as ranted about in my blog - so it looks like our lives are running parallel at the mo!


love

Moxie
xxx

zoe xx said...

Chin up - and well done on going to the gym alone, I wouldn't have gone!